Just like this I made a promise that I will erase you from my memories. I won't cry you a river because I'm just that kind of person. Just one drop of tear is enough for me to realize that you can hurt me like no one ever can in this world. I am erasing you from my memories so I won't get hurt again. Annyeong nae sarang. Have a good life.Tuesday, September 7, 2010
...
Just like this I made a promise that I will erase you from my memories. I won't cry you a river because I'm just that kind of person. Just one drop of tear is enough for me to realize that you can hurt me like no one ever can in this world. I am erasing you from my memories so I won't get hurt again. Annyeong nae sarang. Have a good life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment