Romanization
ooh geudaegat deunal gipieo deunal
onjena naegae tteolyeoga
gwadaela jugeo misseosipdeoneol
sodyagi mameulneogimyeon
onjenaseokhae oh whoa
nimeomanhi haeseodeuleonae
oh can’t u see neolbeodeo nigasaenganal
deosaenganal oh oh can’t u feel
yeojeonhi geunari deosaenganeundae
our love won’t fade away nal deonalnaneun
manamgyeo deugeo kajitmal
ibyeolrinan heunanmal jeochadeo atjitmal
oh whoa neo idwideobodeo dalpeunya
nae swidajuhae gibeodeodimyeon
deoeolyeo saeneoui jidaphae
ibyeoljimalja ideojimalra
deodasim naui balgeoreul
mitchingeot gatjeul oh whoa
gaseumhaeni neoreul beoreunae
oh can’t u see beonalsarang ijaejiweo ganeundae oh
oh can’t u feel anreonajeuweo manhiseomyeon haetjinae
our love won’t fade away nal deonalnaneun
manamgyeo deugeo kajitmal
ibyeolrinan heunanmal jeochadeo atjitmal
oh whoa neo idwideobodeo dalpeunya
neogeudaereo deoyawajulae
geuyangdeoda heomyeondoe
meoljiweotbeon riseumyeonneungeol oh
maenmareun neummeuldeo deomaenmaneun gaseumdeo
dajijeoseu itneunalya oh yeah
our love won’t fade away neunaega aniganeun mareulbaekdeo deuseutmal
gaseumseogeul nameulmallyeo sancheojujitmal
oh whoa neouidwideo barabeolbeunya
Credit: romanization.wordpress.com
Translation
Those cold and teasing words,
You always run to me and, with a smile, give me hug
It melts my bitter heart then I wake up
My tears keep falling
You always run to me and, with a smile, give me hug
It melts my bitter heart then I wake up
My tears keep falling
oh can’t u see
I think about you all the time again and again
oh can’t u feel
I still think about that day
I think about you all the time again and again
oh can’t u feel
I still think about that day
Our love wont fade away
Throw away the words like you’re leaving me and don’t go
Don’t say farewell so easily
Since I’m walking behind you
Throw away the words like you’re leaving me and don’t go
Don’t say farewell so easily
Since I’m walking behind you
I got drunk as I walk on the street then I’m standing infront of your house
(Telling myself) “Let’s don’t do this” “Don’t be like this”
As I’m stepping backward
Deep inside my heart, I’m calling out your name like crazy
(Telling myself) “Let’s don’t do this” “Don’t be like this”
As I’m stepping backward
Deep inside my heart, I’m calling out your name like crazy
oh can’t u see
I’m erasing my obvious love
oh can’t u feel
Only The hazy memories are more vivid.
I’m erasing my obvious love
oh can’t u feel
Only The hazy memories are more vivid.
Will you come back and be like you used to?
Just come back is alright
I can’t erase you
Dry tears and heart,
I can forget it all
Just come back is alright
I can’t erase you
Dry tears and heart,
I can forget it all
Our love wont fade away
Don’t erupt into words that I’m not the one
Don’t hurt me with words which are still being left in your heart
Since I’m watching you from behind.
Don’t erupt into words that I’m not the one
Don’t hurt me with words which are still being left in your heart
Since I’m watching you from behind.
Credit: muizism.wordpress.com
No comments:
Post a Comment